Young Entrepreneurs Palestine
To assist young Palestinian entrepreneurs to succeed in all their endeavors and contribute actively to the socio-economic development of Palestine.
To represent the interests of small businesses in the public arena and assist young Palestinian entrepreneurs to start up, expand and succeed in their business endeavors.
YEP is a membership based, non-profit, non-governmental Palestinian organization. The idea behind starting Young Entrepreneurs Palestine, was the pressing need for a professional body that is capable of representing a broad group of Palestinian professionals including young top executives and entrepreneurs from all fields of the Palestinian business and economic arena.Knowing the great responsibilities ahead, a small group of such professionals took upon itself the responsibility of making this happen and started the hard work in 2003.
• Encourage entrepreneurship in all fields.
• The Promotion of social, economic and political reform.
• Establish a constructive dialogue amongst members to assure knowledge transfer and idea exchange.
• Create a distinguished management environment on the national level that concurs with those of same context regionally and internationally.
• Build up members’ leadership charisma and skills to prepare them for the leadership of tomorrow.
• Cooperate with all professional bodies already acting in Palestine to formulate a mutual and integral vision of the future.
• Support initiatives aiming at raising the standing of Palestine on the international level.
• Protect the welfare and interests of the members.
• Interact positively with other entrepreneurs associations in other countries.
• Establish a strong base of Palestinian entrepreneurs that will have a strong positive impact on the employment and economy.
YEP provides a list of services as follow:
– YEP provides its members with executive training aspects coupled with unique and fun social activities, in order to develop and improve their managerial skills and performance.
– YEP assists new start-up businesses and existing ones to survive the difficult business environment in Palestine and to contribute to economic development.
– YEP offers technical assistance, consultancy and mentoring to access external markets.
– Peer support and networking is an advantage of belonging to YEP community, and entitles members to participate in benefits that maximize member-to-member interactions and like-minded young business owners.
– YEP has a membership card that gives members the support, opportunities, partnership, linkages, and access to products and services with discounts at selected places.
– YEP has specialized relationships with key alliances and strategic partners, in order to offer additional value for its members and expand the entrepreneurial community.