Click to Help
It may be hard to believe that at this day and age you can actually change the world with just a single click, but only as of February 1, 2017 this has become reality and we are passionate about it! Naturally, questions arise on this novel mechanism and below some of the most frequently asked questions.
- How does it work?
- I still don't get it!
- What does it cost me to use Click to Help?
- Do I need to disclose my identity?
- Why am I seeing cookie requests when I visit your site? Are they required?
- Is using arab.org safe?
- How many times can I click daily?
- When does the new calendar day start?
- Why only 1 click per day?
- How do you calculate each click?
- How do I follow the progress on how the clicks are helping?
- Why did you choose to support the institutions listed on this site?
- How do I know the money really goes to the organizations listed?
- Are such donations considered religiously legitimate?
- What happens if advertising revenue falls below the donation?
- Does clicking every day really help?
- Can I help other than clicking every day?
- Who is behind arab.org anyway?
- How do I get a daily reminder to click?
- Why is arab.org good for advertisers?
- What are some other ads I see displayed?
- How can I help arab.org get more sponsors?
- You select which great cause you’d like to help from the menu.
- Click on the button associated with each cause.
- The click is then registered in our system of which every dollar made by the sponsored advertising shown, goes directly to that organization stated.
No money from your side (thanks to our advertisers) – only a few seconds of your time.
No, you are not required to provide any personal information to use Click to Help. We champion privacy protection in everything we do, read more here.
- Encryption. Encrypting the exchanged data to keep it secure from eavesdroppers. That means that while the user is browsing a website, nobody can “listen” to their conversations, track their activities across multiple pages or steal their information.
- Data integrity. Data cannot be modified or corrupted during transfer, intentionally or otherwise, without being detected.
- Authentication: Proves that your users communicate with the intended website. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks and builds user trust, which translates into other business benefits.
Remember to please enable cookies on your browser in order to donate through arab.org.
Don’t forget, many features do not require logging-in so you can rest assured that your privacy is not only respected (which it is) but also your identity is not even requested.
Remember however, that’s 1 click / day / cause – so you can click on all the other causes too and make a bigger impact!
Simple really, every click is LBP 1.00, that is 1 Lebanese Pound. Other sponsors can multiply the effect by sponsoring just the same as part of our socially responsible advertising on our pages.
It may not look like much in the beginning, but imagine what hundreds of thousands and clicks can do! That is the power of scale for good.
Quarterly proof of payments appear under the buttons for each cause, look out for Verify or this icon with associated thank you notes from the relevant organizations of the associated causes.
YES you can by clicking on the “Learn More” about the particular issue and on clicking on the “Do More” icon. You can also help in spreading the word about arab.org! You can share our pages through the messaging icons found at the bottom of every page. Otherwise you can click Link to us and help spread the word and you’ll be given a range of tools to do so.
After all, a good deed multiplies when shared so please do tell your friends about us too. Thank you so much!
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.