Qatar Fund for Development
Qatar Development Fund or Qatar Fund for Development aims to help the Arab countries and other developing countries in developing their economies and
implements development programs, by providing loans, grants and technical assistance to these countries or legal institutions following them or holding their nationality, and that contribute to the economic and social development of these countries.
Qatar Development Fund contributing to the capital of development finance institutions and other international and foreign development institutions that aim at helping developing countries in the development of their economies and representing the State of Qatar in such institutions.
QDF is a public development institution committed, on behalf of the State of Qatar, to improving the livelihood of communities around the world by:
• Providing financial tools to developing countries in the Arab and Muslim world and beyond for responsive and effective humanitarian and development aid.
• Empowering populations through the promotion of education, healthcare, social services, infrastructure and economic development.
• Engaging in local and international partnerships to optimize impact.
• Capitalizing on Qatar’s expertise, capabilities and skills to maximize results.
• Adopting global leading practices and fostering innovative solutions in the provision of services.