– Revaluate the status of allied health professionals in society.
– To guide and guide pupils, students, ed students researchers for paramedical sector.
– To promote and encourage volunteering / volunteering among paramedics young people (students and professionals).
– Help identify solutions to the major problems of the sector.
– Contribute to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities.
– to support and accompany patients, teenagers and other people in need according to our skills and knowledge.
– promote exchange of knowledge and experience in the paramedical sector through neighboring countries and Western countries.