Al Huda Society for Social Care
The Huda Charitable Society was founded in 1930 on the provisions of charity, providing aid, raising the level of youth and not interfering with politics at all.
Dozens of years of giving, goodness, culture, humanitarian work, communication, meeting and reuniting the people of Abadiya under one roof is the public interest of all, crowned by love, brotherhood and continuous development.
The Association established its strength and determination despite the difficulties and wars it faced. It has accomplished a great deal. In short, it established the first school in the region and learned many generations. It organized exhibitions, concerts and plays that returned to the poor, needy and developmental projects in Abadia. Thousands of mothers learned housework, culture and literacy. For health services, and it continues its activities and development.
The Medical Center of Al-Huda Society was founded in 1966 in Abadiya and is located in the same association, which is the main one in the region, namely in Abadiya, Hilalia, Shweit, Baalshmieh, Ras Al Harf, and Ruwaisat Al-Balout, serving approximately 20,000 residents living in all these villages.
The clinic offers many health services, especially for the elderly and children, at semi-nominal prices to cover the costs only. Medical works include most of the specialties that meet the needs of the region. The medical staff consists of several doctors and medical equipment.